Requirements for Applications to the Vascular Neurology Fellowship Program
Satisfactory completion of neurology residency in an ACGME-accredited training program. Must be board eligible or board certified in Neurology. Must have a non-restricted NYS Medical License at time of appointment.
Supporting documents for application:
- Completed House Staff Application 2011-2012
- Personal Statement / Cover letter
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from your current or most recent residency program.
- Dean's letter from your medical school
- Copy of your Medical School Diploma
- Copy of Final Transcript w/degree noted
- USMLE or Comlex Scores
- ECFMG Certificate (If applicable)
- Photograph (optional)
- Copy of your NY state medical license (mandatory if selected)
All correspondence and questions concerning the Vascular Neurology Fellowship Program should be directed to:
Phone: (516) 562-2303
Fax: (516) 365-8128
Karin Oberlander, MPA
Department of Neurology
North Shore-LIJ Health System
300 Community Drive, Tower Pavilion – 9th Floor
Manhasset, NY 11030
For more information please visit FREIDA online.